Here are some tips and tricks from relationship and matchmaking experts that can help you get a man to focus his attention on you.
1. Smile"Go to places that make you happy, where men happen to be," advises Tina Tessina, Ph.D., author of "How to Be Happy Partners: Working it out Together". A man is going to notice a woman who is having a good time and relaxing.
2. Don't hide in the cornerStay away from hiding yourself in the corner, with furniture or plants. It's important to find something useful to do wherever you are (whether it's chiming in on a group conversation or deftly maneuvering your way to the bar) because guys will notice you're being active, and not trying to play hide and seek.
3. Ask for his helpAs 1950s as this sounds, men really like being helpful. Open up about a challenging situation at work or ask him for an app recommendation. "Think of whatever you can ask him that makes
4. Talk about your hobbiesTalk about little things you do, like keeping fresh flowers at home, doing yoga, reading a book every week, or getting a good night's sleep, said Emily Holmes Hahn, founder of LastFirst bespoke matchmaking club. They might seem insignificant, but any sign of a "centered and balanced lifestyle" is encouraging, she said.
5. Don't dress for your girlfriendsGuys don't understand fashion trends, so save your off-the-shoulder, ruffled crop top for a girl's night. The best way to catch a man's eye is to wear something timeless — a classic outfit that is comfortable and you know works for you.
6. Look him in the eyeBoth Tessina and Hahn recommend some classic, direct eye contact. (But don't stare them down, either.) Some friendly eye to eye will let him know you're interested, so don't be afraid to eye-flirt across the room!
These simple tips from Dallianse will help you easily attract the attention of a guy you like.